12 Ağustos 2013 Pazartesi

Has Technology Been Good for Family Life?




                                    
                                        Has Technology Been Good for Family Life? 

  Technology factor of everyday life. Everywhere in homes, business areas, streets, cafes .. etc. in short, all aspects of life at the forefront of technology. Daily life of the family business, but it seems to me a little different. There are aspects of a good bad aspects, such as the first computer when I was having my room from not playing games all day. After doing this for a while, my father "can not see your face I forbid you to open it until you have learned to use the device properly," he said. This is bad example. I want to give an example of this is good aspects. I was a student in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Gsm and sms from my first year to meet with the family budget, and rather forced, but now over the internet through whatsaap and viber görüşebiliyoruz cheaper smartphones. As I said, there are good aspects and bad aspects. Whether the technology is good for family life varies according to the current situation.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder